New Applications: Adult Applicants (18 years old and above)

Click here to Download
e-Passport Application Form (Adult New)


  1. Personal appearance.

For biometrics (i.e. photo-capture), please do not wear big/dangling earrings nor rings in other parts of the face.

  1. Duly Accomplished ePassport Application Form

The ePassport Application Form is available at the Consulate. Or click here for a blank ePassport Application Form.

  1. Original passport and photocopy of its data page.
  1. Original and photocopy of Identification Card/Residence /Work Permit. Click here for the List of Acceptable IDs for Passport Processing.
  1. If the Filipino applicant is a naturalized Swiss citizen or a naturalized citizen of another foreign country, he /she also has to apply for Citizenship Retention and Reacquisition (Dual Citizenship). Please see separate requirements under Dual Citizenship.
  1. Passport Application Fees (payable in CHF only):
ePassport Application/Processing Fees
Renewal/first-time application CHF60.00
Replacement of lost/damaged/tampered MRP (green) or MRRP Passports (maroon) CHF90.00
Replacement of lost/damaged / tampered ePassport (dark maroon) CHF150.00



Kindly please note that the Consulate can only accept CASH payments of fees.  (Please make these texts in bold letters and prominent)

Additional requirements may be required by the Consular Officer. Please refer to the information below for additional requirements for Adult New Applications.

Supporting Documents

In addition to the core requirements, the following supporting documents will be further required in the following cases:

-In case of Late Registered Birth Certificate:

  • If Birth Certificate was registered at least ten (10) years ago, application will be treated as a regular application, and no additional supporting documents will be required
  • If Birth Certificate was registered less than ten (10) years ago, applicant must submit IDs that pre-date the late registration
  • If applicant has no IDs that pre-date the late registered Birth certificate, applicant must produce current IDs and National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance

– In case applicant has NO Birth Certificate or Report of Birth:

  • If applicant is born AFTER 1950– applicant must first file for late registration with Local Civil Registrar (LCR) or Consular Office with jurisdiction over the place where applicant was born. Applicant will then submit the original copy of the PSA authenticated late registered Birth Certificate with the requisite supporting documents and IDs that pre-date the late registration
  • If applicant is born ON OR BEFORE 1950 – applicant must submit original copies of PSA Authenticated Certificate of No Birth Record and Affidavit of Two Disinterested Persons attesting to the identity of the applicant.

– If an Applicant’s marriage has been dissolved and wants to revert to her maiden surname:

  • Applicant must submit original copy of the annotated PSA Marriage Certificate (MC) or Report of Marriage (ROM) stating that the marriage has been dissolved; OR
  • Alternatively, if annotated MC or ROM from PSA is not yet available, applicant must submit a Certified True Copy of the Court Order dissolving the marriage and a certificate of Finality from the court.

If applicant has lacking data in Birth Certificate or Report of Birth

  • Applicant must submit proof of filing of supplemental report or correction from the Local Civil Registrar (LCR)

– If applicant has discrepancy in data in Birth Certificate / Report of Birth and other documents

If the discrepant data is in the BC, the applicant must submit annotated birth certificate authenticated by PSA reflecting the corrected entry. If the discrepant data is in the other documents, the BC will be followed.

  • Discrepancy in first name – Applicant must submit a copy of the petition and supporting documents for correction of first name filed with Local Civil Registrar (LCR) or consulate
  • Discrepancy in other data – Applicant must submit annotated birth certificate authenticated by PSA reflecting the corrected entry

– If applicant is a Dual Citizen

  • Original PSA authenticated Birth Certificate/Report of Birth andOriginal Identification Certificate issued by the Philippine Foreign Service Post (FSP) or the Bureau of Immigration (BI) and a photocopy
  • Government issued IDs (Philippine or from country of second citizenship)

-If applicant is a Naturalized Filipino Citizen

  • Identification Certificate of Naturalization from BI

– If applicant obtained Filipino citizenship by Election

  • Affidavit of Election of Philippine Citizenship
  • Identification Certificate of Election from BI

-If applicant has been granted citizenship by Act of Legislation

  • Certified true copy of the law granting citizenship
  • Foreign Birth Certificate authenticated by Philippine FSP


Click here to Download
e-Passport Application Form (Adult New)




List of Acceptable ids (any of the following with one (1) photocopy)

  • Social Security System (SSS) / Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
  • Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License. Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
  • Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
  • Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) Card
  • Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
  • Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
  • Senior Citizen ID
  • School ID (if applicable)
  • Current Valid ePassport (For Renewal of ePassport)
  • For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)

Important Reminder: The Consulate may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.



Back > Consular Services