- You need the basic requirements mentioned above, under section A, and applicable requirements (under section/s B or D) for passport application.
- For change of name due to marriage, you need to accomplish the Report of Marriage (ROM). Kindly see separate Requirements for ROM.
- For change of name due to divorce, you need to accomplish the Report of Divorce (ROD). Kindly see separate requirements for ROD.
LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WITH ONE (1) PHOTOCOPY):
- Social Security System (SSS) / Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License. Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) Card
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
- Senior Citizen ID
- School ID (if applicable)
- Current Valid ePassport (For Renewal of ePassport)
- For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)
Important Reminder: The Consulate may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.