- You need the Basic Requirements mentioned under New Applications (for Adults).
- Affidavit of Loss, narrating the circumstances of loss or damage, to be executed at the Embassy /Consulate General.
- You need to pay the Affidavit of Loss fee.
Processing Fee Affidavit Fee CHF25.00
Kindly please note that the Consulate can only accept CASH payments of fees.
- If lost passport has not expired yet at the time of application of new (replacement) passport, kindly submit a Police Report (on loss of passport) with 2 photocopies of the Police Report.
- If available, photocopy of personal data page of the lost Philippine passport.
- PSA-issued Birth Certificate in security paper.
- Secondary documents issued in the Philippines, i.e. baptismal certificate, school records, voter’s ID, or any other document/s, as may be required by the Consular officer.
LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WITH ONE (1) PHOTOCOPY):
- Social Security System (SSS) / Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License. Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) Card
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
- Senior Citizen ID
- School ID (if applicable)
- Current Valid ePassport (For Renewal of ePassport)
- For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)
Important Reminder: The Consulate may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.