Replacement of Lost / Tampered / Damaged Passport



    1. You need the Basic Requirements mentioned under New Applications (for Adults).


    1. Affidavit of Loss, narrating the circumstances of loss or damage, to be executed at the Embassy /Consulate General.


    1. You need to pay the Affidavit of Loss fee.


    Processing Fee
    Affidavit Fee CHF25.00


    Kindly please note that the Consulate can only accept CASH payments of fees.


    1. If lost passport has not expired yet at the time of application of new (replacement) passport, kindly submit a Police Report (on loss of passport) with 2 photocopies of the Police Report.


    1. If available, photocopy of personal data page of the lost Philippine passport.


    1. PSA-issued Birth Certificate in security paper.


    1. Secondary documents issued in the Philippines, i.e. baptismal certificate, school records, voter’s ID, or any other document/s, as may be required by the Consular officer.




  • Social Security System (SSS) / Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
  • Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License. Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
  • Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
  • Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) Card
  • Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
  • Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
  • Senior Citizen ID
  • School ID (if applicable)
  • Current Valid ePassport (For Renewal of ePassport)
  • For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)

Important Reminder: The Consulate may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.



Back > Consular Services